Azure Data Architect.
Azure Data Architect
€80000 - €100000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates from the Netherlands, with a good command of the Dutch language.
We are looking for an Azure Data Platform Architect for one of our clients in the Randstad. Our client uses the latest technologies and has projects from SME to Enterprise level. As a Data Architect you will design the architecture and you will implement the latest Microsoft technologies to implement the best solution for the customer. Furthermore, in this position you will optimize processes, make strategic choices, and convert your data skills into the most innovative solutions.
What will you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Architecture, design and governance
- Expert in the Azure Cloud Platform and core data services
- Data Warehousing and ETL processes
- Data Modelling and Analytics
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL and NoSQL, Databricks, PowerBI;
- Excellent communication in English and Dutch
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Base salary of up to 100k incl. holiday allowance.
- 28+ Holidays.
- Lease car.
- Competitive bonus scheme.
- Healthcare, dental and life insurance
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Agile and hybrid way of working
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Data Architect or do you know someone who fits this profile?
Feel free to reach out to me at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com or call me at 020 305 8540
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andreea Albu
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Architecture.
Data Platform Architect
Apply Now Data Platform Architect / Data Architect - Lucerne 80% / Home Office 20% - 11 Months Contract Darwin...
IT Domain Architect (GIS)
Apply Now Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Domain Architect voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.