Backend Java Software Engineer.
Backend Java Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Backend Java Software Engineer - In-house Development!
Zurich | CHF100, 0000 - CHF120,0000 PER ANNUM | PERMANENT | JAVA
Want to work for an innovative energy business who are pushing the boundaries in its field and grasping the world's attention?
This company owns flexible and modular technology that permits innovation, as well as hybrid business models that allow each actor to gain money and efficiency while providing customers with knowledge and control over their energy consumption.
They have made this unique information available to their partners, positioning them as pioneers of the energy revolution and assisting them in developing an innovative image among their clients.
We are looking for a Backend Java Engineer to join the team!
Your responsibilities as a Backend Java Engineer will include:
- You develop, construct, and test new services as a member of the backend team using our specialised internal energy solutions.
- You evaluate our system's effectiveness, scalability, and dependability, and make improvements.
- You perform code and design reviews.
- You communicate with other teams in order to incorporate their ideas and vice versa.
Your requirements as a Backend Java Engineer will include:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Excellent command of at least one functional programming language.
- Some Haskell experience and a strong desire to learn it.
- Knowledge of Java or a current C++ programming language.
- Commitment to writing code that is transparent, modular, composable, and reusable.
- Commitment to writing documentation that is clear and straightforward.
- Excellent communication abilities, with the ability to describe difficult technical issues.
- Experience with the Nix build system is preferred.
- Some knowledge of Kafka would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English is required, with French, German, or Italian preferred.
- Valid work permit in the EU or Switzerland.
- Work rate ranging from 80% to 100%
Their office is close to perfect restaurants and bars in the trendy Wiedikon neighbourhood, and the lake is only a 10-minute bike ride away. The enormous office has a huge rooftop that is inviting for summer BBQs and has a beautiful view of the famous Uetliberg. It is full of colour and light.
Does this sound like the ideal position for you? Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
Full stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Full Stack Java Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.