$70000 - $160000 per annum|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Blockchain Developers on behalf of a company in Stockholm that are specialist at redefining blockchain technology platforms since 2014.
This company has been at the cutting edge of blockchain tech for more than 8 years. The company was founded to commercialize Coloured Coins which can be considered as the start of blockchain 2.0. Their CTO created the first system for issuing tokens. They know the technology, and they know the industry. Their blockchain platform, is their answer to everything that is wrong with the status quo, a wholly new approach to building decentralized applications for the real world. So far, they have released both successful products and new start-up projects, and whether you're looking for a stable company or the energy of a start-up team both expectations can be justified with them. This company is mostly flat in hierarchy, consensus oriented and distributed around the world. Self-development and listening to the needs of their people are core values at this business.
As a Blockchain developer for this company, you will be on the frontier of tech, a frontier with loosely defined rules and a lot of room to try things - you can define the industry. A blockchain developer first and foremost writes the code that goes on the blockchain, but also, takes the mindset and philosophy of decentralization and blockchain and helps others understand it. Compared to other fields, the developer that knows blockchain, has more influence over the applications being built. Meaning, becoming a blockchain developer requires code skills, but in a sense is defined by an urge to explore with others.
This company have projects in different areas ranging from, music, gaming, real estate, fashion, supply chain and more - all relating to blockchain. You will be assigned to work as a blockchain developer on one of these projects, with responsibility that can grow over time.
Common tasks or activities are:
· Product Ideation
· Product Development
· NFT Sales
· Air Drops
· Unit Tests
· Code Auditing
· Explaining and teaching about blockchain
· Education - Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Desire to learn the programming languages Rell and Solidity
· An interest in blockchain technology and its possibilities
Nice to have
· Knowledge of SQL/Solidity/OpenZeppelin/ERC standards/Hardhat/JS/Node.js
· Have (at least) one big passion or interest - in anything
· The fearlessness to change your mind
· The courage to question authority and speak up if you see something that can be improved
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.