We are seeking a passionate Business Analyst with strong agile business analysis skills which demonstrates ownership and leadership.
Demonstrable experience as business analyst with at least 8 years of experience, a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field is a plus, and you worked in agile projects using agile collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps).
Quick learner and passionate to explore the unknown with an ability to build and maintain good working relationships with business partners.
An interest in behavioral economics and forecasting is a plus!
Besides strong analytical skills and eagerness to fully understand a subject domain, excellence in communication with a good command of English is required.
Enjoy teamwork with the ability to take responsibility, be self-reliant and business value oriented while paying attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company.
Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity - diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities, and experiences - at all levels and in all functions and regions. We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when, and where to carry out your tasks.
In your role you are responsible to:
- Capture detailed technical and business requirements including conceptual database models, business flows, front end specifications based on mockups/wireframes and acceptance criteria for work items. Ensure accurate documentation in the Devops board, SharePoint requirements specifications. Ensure new features and changes align with existing requirements for KPI reporting and usage reporting.
- Work closely with the product owner to define and prioritize features/fixes, coordinate closely with the development team and scrum master to ensure the planned development is feasible and scalable. Participate in an agile setup and help to maintain, prioritise and update the product backlog with user stories and actively participate in the sprint reviews and retros to help us improve our team performance.
- Support continued improvement of the existing product and ensure high quality of testing results including creation and assistance with regression testing and acceptance testing.
- Participate in the company business analyst community, providing insights and feedback to the InfoTech team based on your work and experience
About the Role
In the Research & Engagement squad you will be working in the role of an InfoTech Business Analyst closely collaborating with the product owner and the business and development team to deliver new features, improvements and bug fixes for the best estimates application.
Best estimates is a forecasting tool to reduce noise and bias in underwriters' forecasts. It was successfully launched as a pilot this year. You will help ensure its continued success, incorporating new features based on user feedback and supporting the pilot use by external clients.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.