C++ Architect – Dusseldorf
C++ Architect – Dusseldorf.
C++ Architect – Dusseldorf
Job Title: C++ Architect
Working Hours: Full-Time - 40 Hours P/W
Remote Possibility: Hybrid / 2 Days Per Week On-sITE
Contract Length: 6 Months Minimum (Potential Extension)
Vacancies Available: 8
Language Skills: Fluent English - German Preferred
Location Requirements: Must be able to travel to Dusseldorf
Domain Skills: Class III Medical Device
· Preferably experience in Medical device software development.
· Understanding customer requirements and making solutions.
· Great knowledge of new technology trends, developments, and best solutions.
Technical Skills: C++
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in embedded software development using C++
· Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design & programming.
· Architecture of the applications for Medical Devices
· Should have experience with development tools like TFS, ReSharper, NUnit, NCover, Memory Profilers etc.
· Working with other team members in the design and review of Software. Knowledge of design patterns and experience working on platform-based applications.
· Experience in the integration of firmware components using CAN protocol with complex instruments such as microscopes, measuring or medical devices
· Experience in Agile Processes
· Good experience with Linux and Windows OS
· Experience working with OTS software.
· Experience with Azure DevOps process
Process Skills: ISO 13485
· Experience working with ISO 13485 QA process and requirements (like FDA's PMA, Cyber security etc.)
· Working experience in Class III Medical device Software development process
· A master's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
ADAS Software-Architekt C/C++ (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen Software-Architekt C/C++ (m/w/d) am Standort Feuerbach....
Embedded Software Developer (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen Embedded Software Developer (m/w/d) am Standort...
FPGA / FW Prototyping Engineer (m/f/d)
Summary Working with a renowned global technology business within their camera hardware team, developing cutting edge camera solutions and technologies...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.