CHF80000 - CHF125000 per annum|
Are you a developer that programs in C++ and or C# who would like to work for a high-tech company? Is there an interest in manufacturing real time clocks, quartz crystals and oscillators?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Skilled in C# as well as knowledge in C++
- Experience in Electronic Hardware
- Fluent in German and English
- Higher Education in Computer Science or similar
- Interest in working with modern development tools within a small team
Who is interested in:
- Independent Software Development
- Development and maintenance of Windows Desktop applications
- Measuring systems
- Image processing, Laser processing
- Handling systems for quartz production
For a company that:
- Provides a creative response
- Dynamic working environment
- Advantageous and attractive benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Automotive Infotainment SW Engineer
Apply Now Automotive Infotainment Software Engineer Germany's largest in-car infoatinment system designers are looking for C++ based Engineers to join...
Apply Now Are you a developer that programs in C++ and or C# who would like to work for a...
Embedded C/C++ Software Developer
Apply Now C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer - Long term project - St Gallen, Switzerland Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.