C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer.
C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer - Long term project - St Gallen, Switzerland
Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients located in St. Gallen, Switzerland where we are looking to hire a temporary external consultant as soon as possible.
My client has a start-up project and you can join this team to build a product from scratch! More information will follow in the interviews.
The position is for an Embedded Linux Software Engineer to support digital reality projects combining sensors, lidar, lasers and imaging.
- Start date: January / February 2023
- Contract End date: 12 months from start
- Extension: If good performance extension or internalisation possible
- Hourly rate: Between CHF 80-100 / Around CHF 12,500 - 15,000 gross per month
- Location: Onsite in St Gallen around 50% and home office 50%
This appeals to you:
- Driving Embedded Linux software development from toolchain/CI/CD setup, to BSP and application specification, software architecture, development, testing and documentation
- Support finding the appropriate system morphology in close collaboration with embedded software and electronics hardware engineers as well as system architects
- Design related software architecture in the team and draft out main concepts
- Be part of developing a sophisticated multi-sensor device
- Be responsible for your design and guide colleagues as well as externals
- Seek and use best practices, methodologies and tools to deliver in the required quality
- Interface with stakeholders from other disciplines (mechanics, optics, production, …)
- Provide input and recommendations into technical decision making and development direction
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the development process
This is you:
- University degree in Software Engineering, Electronics or similar field
- Experienced in embedded systems engineering
- Knowledge with embedded Linux development
- Modern software development experience (C++, Python, clean code, agile, DevOps, …)
- Analytical thinking, entrepreneurial mindset, a proactive attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team using English
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of FPGAs/SoCs, laser range finding or imaging is an asset
- Experience with sensor technologies is a bonus
- German language skills is a big plus
Interested? Please send me your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Enginneer
Apply Now Tasks Developing and maintaining drivers and firmware Producing modern, high-quality Python, C and C++ code Designing schematics and...
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis....
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.