C++ Software Engineer.
C++ Software Engineer
CHF90000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Are you interested in working with a leading provider of industrial cybersecurity solutions? Are you highly skilled at working with C++? Would you be interested in working with award-winning Artificial Intelligence (A.I) products?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Strong C++ Experience, Ruby is a plus
- Experience using networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP
- TDD, BDD Automated testing experience
- Field experience working with Agile methodologies
- Ideally experience with other technologies: PostgreSQL
Who is interested in:
- The opportunity to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity
- Working with Artificial intelligence and high-quality software
- Continuous personal improvement with training and conferences
For a company that offers:
- Flexible work hours + Generous vacation plans
- Paid relocation to the beautiful views of Swiss mountains
- New MacBook Pro + Monitors plus many more great benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Software Engineer C++
Apply Now We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join a company that is pioneering new Medical Training...
Embedded Hard/Software Engineer
Apply Now We are searching for an Embedded HW/SW Developer to join a company that develops a wide range of...
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.