CHF150000 - CHF160000 per annum|
This is your chance to join a strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and using state-of-the-art computer science theories and engineering practices to develop innovative products.
The team enjoys a very strong team-spirit and continuously strives to improve its performance by obtaining, sharing and exploiting knowledge among developers.
For the development of our core strategic systems, we are currently looking for a talented, top motivated, hands-on Cloud Architect.
Cloud technologies are changing IT and IT is turning the world upside down. Within the IT Advisory, you will be busy designing cloud solutions, developing architectures and supporting companies in their implementation. They work with the latest solutions from hyperscalers (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) and other major cloud providers and advise their customers on everything from cloud strategy to integration architecture. In this way, they help our customers to develop concrete business models from abstract ideas and get them off the ground.
This job is for you if
- You have a flair for complex technological relationships.
- You enjoy working with people - within the Eraneos and with our customers.
- our team and customers sense your enthusiasm for exciting tasks in the areas of cloud and software architecture.
- You are familiar with the conception or structure of cloud services.
- you are interested in the planning and implementation coordination of cloud architectures.
- You are familiar with common roles, processes and tools in the DevOps environment.
- You enjoy the new and unknown and do not want to commit yourself to one industry / branch.
you bring it with you
- Experience using public cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Implementation knowledge in the modern SW development environment
- Experience in setting up pipelines in a modern & secure CI/CD landscape
- Certification(s) from a public cloud provider or for software architecture
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Software Test Engineer C++
Rapperswil OR Chur
General Conditions: Start date: ASAP, 100% pensum Location: Rapperswil or Chur Hybrid model: given, homeoffice suitable for working with confidential...
Operations Manager (Cloud)
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. Would you like to join a...
This is your chance to join a strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and using state-of-the-art...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.