Cloud Infrastructure engineer.
Cloud Infrastructure engineer
Your main responsibility will be to responsibility is to plan and implement our cloud architecture/infrastructure but you will work closely with developers, data scientists, security, and operations.
The job ;
- Help manage the cloud infrastructure
- Focus mainly on the cloud but liaise with other teams internally
- Contribute to the operations of the company
- Planning and development of our product
- 4 years+ years plus managing infrastructure
- Azure, AWS or GCP cloud
- Kubernetes, docker containers
- Security operating and containers
- CI/CD pipelines
- Handling large amounts of data handling
- Cloud security is a bonus
To be discussed further
For more information on my client please message me on my Linkedin or apply with a CV on Darwin
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Cloud Architecture Consultant
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only accommodate local candidates as we cannot provide relocation. Do you feel...
Apply Now AWS Architect Are you the kind of person who likes to help build fast-growing companies? Do you not...
Senior Cloud Engineer - AWS
Apply Now The company is building a sustainability data platform that is used by investors world-wide. Their platform allows investors...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.