Cloud Platform Automation Lead.
Cloud Platform Automation Lead
€75000 - €100000 per annum|
- Drive technical discussions in the team and actively take part on all technical works: setting up, coding, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting;
- Manage and proactively communicate risks and correct deviations from plans;
- Gather requirements, design and propose infrastructure automation solutions to complement application systems to meet the business needs;
- Contribute to mentoring and developing of team members;
- Strong knowledge of Azure, in particular DevOps, IaC, PowerShell, Azure Functions and ARM templates, desired state configuration for IAAS, PAAS services hosted on cloud;
- Understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment;
- Hands-on experience in setting up CI/CD Pipelines to automate builds and infra deployments using Azure DevOps;
Features and benefits
- Salary up to 100K excluding secondary benefits;
- Mobility budget or leasecar;
- 30 holidays;
- Laptop + iPhone
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Marc van der Eijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Do you want to work...
Apply Now Ben jij een DevOps Engineer? Heb jij ervaring met automatiseren? Wil jij werken met de nieuwste technologie? Lees...
Apply Now Do you have experience as a System Administrator? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.