Comos/C# Developer – Freelance.
Comos/C# Developer – Freelance
Job: COMOS/C# Developer
Remote Possibility: Fully Remote
Contract Length: TBC
Information on COMOS:
COMOS was originally made to manage large plants. Today COMOS is sold as software for other plant companies to use. COMOS is very useful for piping diagrams, all the machinery planning, valves, pumps, motors etc.
It was originally based on Object Oriented programming and written in C++, but the new update in the latest COMOS version the internal structure has been changed significantly and it is now programmed on C# .Net instead of C++.
The search criteria:
- Ideally this client is looking for a C# Dev who has worked on professional COMOS projects - This is not essential.
- Very strong C# .Net Developer who has worked in SCRUM Teams and is willing to learn COMOS, or has some familiarity with it from research/personal projects.
- Must fully understand Object Oriented programming
- Some professional C++ projects would be useful, but that's not essential
- German speak would be useful, not essential. English must be good
Please apply or send an email to email@example.com if you or anyone you know might be interested in this project.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
REMOTE .NET Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you a .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry? Are...
Apply Now It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical...
Apply Now Are you a talented .NET Engineer wanting to work Fully Remote? Can you demonstrate that you have experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.