Cyber Technologist – ATX.
Cyber Technologist – ATX
$75000 - $85000 per annum|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's 50 'World's Most Innovative Companies'. Our client is currently expanding its Cyber Defense technical team, that will provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry. You do not need any prior knowledge, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn. It is open to recent graduates, and those with 1 to 3 years of experience.
The Cyber Technologist (CT) role is a customer focused role. CTs provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the CT will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the CT will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defense and hardening of a customer's key assets. CTs also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential
Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential
Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols, is desirable but not essential
Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Consulting.
Security Project Manager
Apply Now What you move with us As a Security Project Manager, you and your teammates will implement demanding integration...
Cyber Technologist - SFO
Apply Now This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's...
Linux Engineer - Hybrid
Apply Now For my client I'm looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer where you will have a key role in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.