Data Analytics (Food Company).
Data Analytics (Food Company)
kr40000 - kr65000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Data Analytics Engineer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is an English speaking Food company formed in 2020, currently has 62 employees across 19 nationalities looking to expand by a further 30 during 2022. This company creates ambitious food experiences, fully tailored to home delivery. They are a kitchen, full of kitchens, serving you the world under one roof in one bag putting comfort back in comfort food. They don't comprise, so you don't have to either. They want to become the most intelligent kitchen in the world. In order to do that they need to build one of the most remarkable Tech teams in the world. They are a super close team with constant communication. They expect full ownership of features, from finding problems to implementing solutions. They love being questioned and proven wrong so that they can improve, but in return expect full intellectual honesty in mistakes.
The Data and Analytics team is their secret weapon. Based on company priority, this team develops multiple data products covering various analytics areas: descriptive analytics, diagnostic analytics and predictive analytics. Lots of important company strategic decisions and daily business decisions are based on these data products. So, it is critical to their success.
They are looking for an Analytics Engineer joining their team focus on different kinds of analytics, descriptive analytics, diagnosis analytics and predictive analytics.
Your role and impact.
· You will join a cross functional data and analytics team consisting of data engineers, data scientists and data analysts following agile methodologies.
· You will work closely with internal product teams in Tech, Product and Design organisation, but also with other departments like commercial, growth, expansion, and discover insights from variety of internal and external assets, come up with actionable ideas to deliver business value.
· Data modelling. Model the raw data into clean, tested and reusable data assets so it can be used not only by the data team internally but also analysts in other teams
· Data transformation. Apply various transformations to different data pieces so data is easy to understand and access.
· Data-associated documentation. Maintaining the data documentation to ensure everyone in the team but also in the entire organisation uses the same definitions and language
· Data visualisation like dashboard, reporting
· Ad-hoc analysis for specific business questions
· You will help enable us to make predictions and decision based on numbers and facts not guesses
· Apply software engineer best practices for analytics, like version control, data unit test, continuous integration and delivery
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Business Analyst (Senior profile)
Apply Now Business ANALYST (Senior profile) Our client from the finance environment in Zurich is looking for an English-and German-...
Advanced Analytics - New Data Solutions
Apply Now Fundierte Kenntnisse in analytischen Methoden, Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Neuronale Netze oder Deep Learning Sie...
Apply Now We are looking for a Digital Analyst (BI, CX, Google or Adobe) to join one of our international...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.