Data and Analytics engineer.
Data and Analytics engineer
€80000 - €130000 per annum|
Data Analytics Engineer
Type of contract: Permanent
Our clients, fast growing technology company in The Netherlands, is looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to join their team.
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in The Netherlands
What will you do:
- Build and manage data pipeline
- Develop Analytics model for the business
- Organizing data warehouse and data lakes
What will you Bring
- Min 5 years of experiences
- Have a good experience in data Analytics field
- Strong experience with Looker and LookerML
- experience with Cloud platform
- experience with data lakes, data warehouse, data pipelines, ETL
- experience in testing
- experience with Python/Go/Node
Perks and Benefit:
- 8% annual holiday allowance
- Unlimited holiday
- Great pension scheme
- Travel allowance or an electric bicycle
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.email@example.com or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Freelance - Market Research Analyst
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment at currently recruiting for a freelance Market Research Analyst for an exciting e-Commerce client in Germany....
ANU Senior Business/Data Analyst
Apply Now The European Global Data Insight & Analytics for one of the biggest Automotive companies in Germany is looking...
Lead HR Data Analytics
Apply Now Lead HR Data Analytics (!only Dutch speakers will be considered for this role!) I am looking for a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.