About the Team
We build and deliver ground-breaking and robust technological capabilities to generate data-driven insights and best fit tech applications.
In your role you are responsible to
- Create and maintain data models for databases and data integration
- Create and maintain data dictionaries in data catalogues
- Collaborate with data owners and business analysts to understand data and requirements on data
- Create user-facing ontology to facilitate the self-servicing of data
- Create and enforce the operating model in a decentralized data landscape
- Understanding of the design and development of data architectures and data models
- Power Designer or other data modelling tools
- Good commands of Python and SQL
- Data architecting: Design for integration of complex data flows from multiple applications
- Besides your strong analytical skills and eagerness to fully understand a subject domain, you are excellent in communication with a good command of German and English.
- Focus: Data Modelling, how to model data, expose, document
Location: Fully Remote or in Bern, Switzerland.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Architecture.
Data Architect / Lead
Apply Now For a large logistics company I am looking for a high end Data Architect / Lead. It entails...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.