- 2+ years experience as a Data Engineer.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Data management and Data modeling.
- Nice to have: Cognos, Celonis, Exadata, BDA/Hadoop, ServiceNow, HPQC, Jira
- Candidates must be living in the Netherlands.
- 12 months contract with possible extension.
- 32-40 hours per week
If you are interested in the position of Data Engineer or you know someone please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050086.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nick Wartena
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Apply Now Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then...
Apply Now NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot...
Apply Now We specialize in digital and IT for financial services We are building a business intelligence team, with a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.