Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
€60000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + flexible working hours + progression
mehr als 1 Jahr
Data Scientists: Mid-Level & Senior
Python: SciKit Learn/PySpark/Pandas/Jupytr
I am working on behalf of a successful player with a strong brand focus operating successfully in the E-Commerce market for over 40 years. Being a family run business, they have expanded globally to now become one of the largest in Berlin, operating in over 40 countries with 18,000 employees.
We have been helping to scale their data units across Data Engineering and Data Science to join their existing data unit of 14 in order to focus on the operationalisation of data science use-cases.
Are you seeking strong career progression and for your work to have an impact?
- Two years minimum experience (Mid-Level) and four years (Senior) programming experience in Python (preferred) or experienced programmers in JVM languages open to learning Python
- Previous professional experience within a Data Science or Senior Data Science role
- Relative experience within the E-Commerce industry working prior on Recommendations/ Sales Predictions & Price Optimisation advantageous
Are you a full-stack Data Scientist- Do you have strong skills in Software Development & Engineering tasks?
Role & Duties:
- Working on the operationalisation of Data Science use cases and development of ML models
- Areas of focus: Price Optimisation/Logistics/Distribution and Recommendations
- Execution of structured and un-structured data sets communicating with stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical solutions
This role will have a huge impact on the cross-functional data team and will impact heavily on the business model, therefore your role is imperative in producing business critical data science applications and bringing these into production.
Why should I join?
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Multi-cultural, diverse and international English working environment
- Permanent reinvention, space for creativity and individual career planning
- Open culture, dynamic teams and freedom for hands-on mentality
- Social commitment
- Social Benefits: Pension scheme/capital formation benefits/30% employee discount
- 30 days holiday
If you would like to find out more, please do send your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com