Data Warehouse Engineer.
Data Warehouse Engineer
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join one of our clients in Rotterdam area as soon as possible.
You will be a part of a well-known global transportation/industrial company.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with data warehousing
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the fields of data analytics, data governance, data warehousing and BI
- You are an expert in SQL and you are experienced with (Azure) cloud solutions
- Experience with Spark, Deltalake, Azure Synapse and PowerBI is a plus
- You have experience in realizing ETL pipelines
- You have experience with data modeling methodologies (including star schemes) and are aware of security & privacy around data
Are you available to join a new team soon?
Do you see yourself fit?
Hit "APPLY" now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach me on +31 20 299 0844
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Vania Tjandradjaja
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Head of Data Engineering
Apply Now Are you a dynamic leader and innovative by nature? Do you want to work with the latest technologies...
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Apply Now Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then...
Apply Now NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.