€3000 - €5800 per month|
As a DevOps & CI/CD consultant you will help accelerate IT processes of organizations from your (technical) expertise. With this you will lay an important foundation in every digital transformation! Do you want to contribute and be able to count on the great terms of employment that this company has to offer?
- Advise on issues related to agile software development, DevOps, CI/CD and modern operations.
- Support clients in their (agile) transformations with a focus on the technical components of the process.
- Help accelerate the transformation by advising on the setup of IT solutions such as CI/CD pipelines, test automation and deployment tooling.
- Perform maturity scans and advise clients on how to further develop their software delivery capabilities.
- Manage workflows within a program and continuously challenge and empower the customer on content based on your expertise.
- A completed (technical) university degree OR a college degree complemented by at least 3 years work experience as a DevOps consultant, CI/CD consultant, agile consultant software engineer or similar
- Very good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing to provide clients with clear advice.
- Experience with the latest DevOps and CI/CD, Cloud and tech trends or a clear motivation to want to grow further in it.
Features and benefits
- A competitive salary, profit sharing and you will receive an expense allowance for working from home, among other things.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the possibility to buy or sell more days.
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
- A non-contributory pension.
- A fully equipped home office so you can work flexibly at home and in the office.
- A lease car or mobility budget.
- Coaching on a personal and professional level, as well as a large offer of training and education.
- Social, sporting and social activities with colleagues
Keywords: Cloud, Azure, C#, Java, CI/CD, Digital Transformation, Consultancy, Amsterdam
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
DevOps Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you the Lead Azure Engineer who knows how to handle data- and cloud-solutions? Are you an expert...
Apply Now Are you a platform engineer experienced with Openshift, Cloud and Kubernetes? Keep on reading! The job Without you,...
Freelance Lead/Solutions Architect
Apply Now The customer is looking to migrate from their existing system into a containerized Java stack that will be...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.