Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
mehr als 1 Jahr
Mid / Senior DevOps Consultant:
Berlin / Munich / Remote
Linux OS, Atlassian Stack, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Java
Focused in the DevOps area in the industries of Defence and Space, Mobility and Fintech my client is scaling their DevOps teams due to a growing demand from their current clientele and the growth of new interest within DevOps into a SDLC. In aid of development projects, automation, scalability, cloud and containerisation are among the top topics of focus for the next few months as well as migration projects in order to reduce work-load and cost.
You will be part of several Defence and Space projects and helping a new dynamic team working inside one of the world's largest airliner manufacturer; who use deep DevOps expertise combined with strategic and customer orientated know-how.
Can you live, breath and consult with a DevOps methodology?
- Software configuration management and experience with ALM / Open source tools.
- Experience with agile project management, build & test automation and CI/Cd process too.
- A large scope of tooling, Java and Linux are most common components of projects.
Due to the project focus if you are passionate about DevOps, with a consultancy background and expertise in migration projects, open source tools and managing DevOps processes.
Why should I join?
- Wide range of projects, working with market leaders.
- A huge team of consultants all focused within the same area of technology, with a huge opportunity of growth internally.
- Travel with customers, when needed.
- Remote flexibility when not on-site.
- Great L&D department.
- German speaking courses.
If you have working knowledge of German or French at B2 level and above, this would be advantageous as some of clientele are a German / French speaking environment.
If you would like to find out more, please do send your CV and call availability to: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com