€60000 - €80000 per annum|
Do you want to work for an international organization? Do you have experience as a DevOps Engineer? Do you want to work with the latest technology? Then read on!
You will be working in a development team where you and your team are responsible for building the most innovative software. One of the tasks are the designing, implementations, and testing of Azure DevOps Pipelines. Also, you can not only work independently but you are willing to support other colleagues when they have technical or support questions.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Azure, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Experience with Windows and Linux Servers
- Hybrid work + home office budget
- Courses and certificates
- Salary up to €80.000 per annum
Looking for a new challenge as a DevOps Engineer? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position as a DevOps Engineer, please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or call 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure Cloud Engineer
Apply Now Azure Cloud Engineer (Hybrid) (80-100%) Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer for a well-known...
Apply Now Overview ; My client is a fintech company who have over 30 years' experience in the market ,...
Apply Now My client is looking for more specislaist who have experience with cloud-based services and infrastructure - especially Microsoft...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.