CHF120000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We are working in partnership with a leading Banking and Insurance IT company who are looking for a DevOps engineer to join their team in Zurich.
At the interface between IT and banking/insurance, you will ensure their customers can rely on their IT infrastructure around the clock and are enabled for digital innovation.
Are you an enthusiastic team player and your passion is in the automation of highly available and complex cloud system management solutions? Do you appreciate working in an agile environment as a DevOps engineer and being actively involved in interdisciplinary teams? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- Integration and end-to-end automation of container platforms along the Inventx MultiCloud strategy
- Creation of technical concepts, design principles and implementation of highly available, scalable solutions
- Active participation in the further development and transformation of the DevOps landscape
- Analysis of system landscapes and overall concepts to identify and selectively optimize individual components
- Analyzing faults, error states and performance in an end-to-end view
- Higher technical education in the field of computer science (university, FH, HF) and/or several years of professional experience in the field of container platforms (Kubernetes, Rancher, Openshift)
- Solid experience in scripting and automation technologies (Ansible, Terraform, Build Pipelines, CI/CD and IaC)
- Experience in software engineering. Knowledge of the implementation of Kubernetes controllers and operators, as well as Go, REST and gRPC is an advantage.
- Independent and communicative personality who likes to take responsibility and has a networked, analytical and forward-looking way of thinking
- Strong communication skills in German and English
This is a great time to join the company who is willing to invest in their staff with training and future development.
If you have a background in the financial sector with a strong DevOps background, please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Cloud Software Engineer
Apply Now Join our client as a Cloud Software Engineer on the Product Development team and help shape the future...
Senior Cloud Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers, and inspiring leaders to join our dynamic, global, and purpose-driven...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We are currently proud to be in partnership with the largest construction company in Switzerland. They accompany the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.