DevOps Lead Engineer.
DevOps Lead Engineer
Are you the Lead Azure Engineer who knows how to handle data- and cloud-solutions? Are you an expert in CI/CD pipelines and well equipped to coach others? Then we're looking for your help to build our client's platform!
Data is the new oil and without it the company wouldn't run. It's important that the data is available correctly, at any time. This is important to ensure the best possible service for the customers and to ensure efficient internal processes.
The data-analytics platform is currently being built in Azure. This development will continue for the upcoming years with the ambitions to grow towards a data-driven company. To stay ahead in the spirit of innovation, the platform will support innovative technologies.
Some of the things you'll be working with are Azure Infrastructure, Azure Networking and the provisioning of Azure Data Services with Terraform.
What's on your plate:
- CI/CD pipelining on Azure
- You'll work/steer on analytics, design, development, tests and infrastructure.
- Taking performance, security and compliance to the next level.
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Git Repository, Artifactory
- Experience with building CIS-compliant infrastructures
- Min. 10+ years' experience
- Min. HBO/University degree
- Experience with Terraform
If you are interested in this position, apply right away, or contact me directly via Zakaria.firstname.lastname@example.org - 020 - 305 8542. If you snooze, you lose.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Zakaria Douiri
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Administrator? Do you have experience with Office 365 and Azure? Do you want...
System Engineer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Ben jij de System Engineer die ervaring heeft met Azure en Office 365? Werk jij graag in een...
Apply Now Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365? Do you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.