Embedded Team Lead.
Embedded Team Lead
CHF120000 - CHF170000 per annum|
Do you want to join an established high-tech company working within the world of encryption technology and security architectures?
Are you highly skilled in the technical leadership of Embedded Systems?
Would you be interested in Leading a team working with Embedded systems, Linux Kernel and Application Development?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Strong experience in the design, implementation and test of embedded software algorithms using C++ in embedded, resource-constrained environments
- 3+ years of experience in managing a (distributed) team and being responsible for the career growth of reports. You are well versed with agile execution and building a product in iterations.
- Experience in leveraging tools such as Git, GitHub, and Jira as an asset inside the engineering workflow
- Has had experience with distilling stakeholder feedback into a product roadmap and implementing
- Experience in best practices in embedded security, architecture, hardware&drivers, networking
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken). The ability to communicate in German is a plus.
Who is interested in:
- In a highly dynamic and growing market, the development of cutting-edge software and hardware for state-of-the-art security technologies
- Joining can independently drive your area of responsibility and advance your career
- Creating a huge impact by leading, advising and mentoring your team members' technical execution through design brainstorming sessions, code reviews
For a company that:
- Offers a stimulating environment with a culture of free and transparent communication
- Offers flexible working hours, a generous vacation plan, a competitive salary and great benefits from a global high-tech business
- Has a diverse and imaginative combination of people from all over the world with varied backgrounds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Lead Embedded Systems in Zug. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded C++ Developer
Apply Now Do you want to join a marketing leading consultancy and design house that specialises in the manufacturing of...
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Sind Sie ein Embedded Developer, der für ein marktführendes Unternehmen der Medizintechnik arbeiten möchte? Möchten Sie in einem...
Firmware & Hardware Engineer
Apply Now Are you an Embedded Developer who wants to work for a market-leading IoT devices company? Do you want...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.