€90000 - €110000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Engineering Manager to work for one of Berlin's most exciting start-up businesses.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of building strong Engineering Teams, within a high-growth environment.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Engineering Manager role can be completed remotely, or from their office in Berlin. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be primarily responsible for leading the sustainable growth of a core product team. You'll create a collaborative and productive team environment that allows engineers to perform their best work, whilst continuing to grow professionally.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Hiring diverse engineering talent
- Making key product decisions
- Mentoring software developers, and helping them to achieve professional growth
- Building a collaborative work culture, which enables Engineers to do their best work
The ideal candidate for this Engineering Manager role will have relevant experience of designing hiring processes that attract diverse engineering talent.
You'll also need experience of:
- Mentoring developers and helping them achieve professional growth
- Fostering a strong communication and feedback culture in the team
- Owning the technical roadmap, facilitating technical meetings and performing code reviews
- Continually monitoring and improving team performance
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Experience in a fast-growing product company
- The motivation to drive continual improvement and a strong engineering culture
- A track record in developing engineering talent
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering or as a Software Manager.
Basic salary: Up to €110,000 per annum
- Healthy work-life balance, and parent-friendly culture
- Product and quality driven company
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Johnnie Savva
SUBMIT YOUR CV
React Dev. // Only The NL // up to 60K
Apply Now Urgent Role: React Developer // Only candidates from the Netherlands. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Front-end...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
Frontend Vue Dev. (Gambling Industry)
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.