kr55000 - kr75000 per month|
Reporting to: CTO
Salary: up to 75,000SEK/month
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with an international IP Case Management system provider. Their business spans over 30 years where they partner with companies ranging from large international legal companies and corporations to smaller, boutique individual practises. The business pride themselves on having a solution made for whatever the clients needs are. Their primary focus is to save their clients time and effort in the daily tasks of managing any IP affair, increasing revenue and improving client relationships.
In your role as an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for the design, engineering, re-use and the application patterns of the architecture that comprise their solution. There must be a special emphasis on the system and data security, given the sensitive nature of the data that is capture in the system. You will also be tasked with:
- Identifying development value streams
- Driving the strategy for the overall architecture
- Influencing modelling, design and coding practices
- Promote DevOps Capabilities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5 years experience within a similar role
- Experience working with design and engineering as an Architect
- Excellent communication in English
To find out more or apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Contexte · Le client recherche un Business Analyst qui rejoindra l'équipe de développement CRM. · Vous intégrerez la...
Expense Management Specialist
Apply Now Freelance Expense Management Specialist - Remote - 12 Months Job - Expense Management Specialist Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now I am actively looking for a TEST MANAGER for one of the biggest marine transportation companies in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.