About the Role
The Digital team is looking for an exceptionally talented Senior UX Designer who is deeply passionate about user experience and data visualization in support of B2B digital experiences.
The existing product experience is designed for a b2c audience. 98% of the users interacting are considered b2b customers. This product must be completely over-hauled to better fit the target audience. This role seeks to completely re-imagine, reshape & reform the design & experience of the product. This will be hands-on, end to end product design with deliverables/artifacts including: wireframes, enhancing/building the existing design system, prototypes, user flows, and product blueprints.
In this role, you'll work with an interdisciplinary team to develop the next generation of our digital applications and assist in the critical evaluation and continuous improvement of existing ones - driving innovation, engagement, and growth. Our team is built around technology, research, and design. We want great people who are curious, who love to share new ideas and perspectives and who are extraordinary at every turn. The role will provide insight into business and product challenges, provide direction in how these considerations are best balanced with user needs, and help shape the future of digital products for professional audiences.
This person should live on the East Coast or in the Central Time Zone.
- Gather and synthesize stakeholder and user needs and define the vision for next-generation digital experiences.
- Help to define and communicate user interaction models and experiences for new and existing products, through prototypes, detailed specifications and other relevant documentation.
- Lead competitive assessments and gather all necessary inputs to inform a strategy or vision.
- Lead and/or advise on user-centered research through user testing, focus groups, usage analysis, and rapid prototyping.
- Communicate UX design solutions to cross-functional teams.
- Be open to feedback and know how and when to defend design choices.
- You have an impressive background with experience creating a range of interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Collaborative experience leading projects that consider innovation and usability; someone who listens and anticipates the needs, concerns, and input from multiple teams.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in HCI, design, a related field, or equivalent experience preferred but not essential.
- 5+ years of experience in UX research and design for digital products and interactions, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Knowledge of UX design methodology and practices, and solid understanding of information architecture, web usability, and best-in-class user-experience design.
- Demonstrated design skills, especially concerning information hierarchy and data visualization.
- Ability to present UX design solutions to project teams and other stakeholders in clear, simple terms.
- Advanced experience with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Axure, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills; self-directed, comfortable working independently, and able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- A deep curiosity and desire to learn new technologies and methods and build great products.
- Have an enthusiastic and engaging presentation style and visual communication skills.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN UI/UX.
Digital Designer, Motion
Apply Now Our customer is seeking a digital designer with experience in developing creative, marketing, social media, & brand assets...
Apply Now About the Role The Digital team is looking for an exceptionally talented Senior UX Designer who is deeply...
Copywriter - 18 Months - Adhoc
Apply Now Freelance Copywriter - Remote - 18 Months - Adhoc/Part time Job - Copywriter Client Location - Berlin Remote...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.