Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
personal development + flat hierarchy
mehr als 1 Jahr
Field Application Engineer
(Technical) (Product Development)
C and C++, Linux, RTOS, Embedded hardware
**Please note this role is extremely urgent based on their client's needs and current project demand therefore please only consider if you have a shorter notice period or are able to be flexible on this**
I am working on behalf of an extremely exciting, innovative and tech driven company which focuses on enabling AI to fully scale within automotive applications in 3D Data, Sensor and Video data. This Berlin-based start-up focus on creating an impact working alongside motivated and exceptionally skilled people.
Having raised 18 million and now securing an additional 2 million in funding they are extremely well-financed and secure within the industry and are now scaling their teams further to seek a Technical Field Application Engineer to enhance their existing production team.
Do you have a strong knowledge with Embedded hardware and Software skills?
- Strong knowledge in C and C++
- Good understanding of operating systems such as Linux and RTOS
- Experience in building embedded applications and experience in embedded hardware development with either video or telematic sensors
- Insight into engineering processes on hardware development chains
- Good communication and presentation skills- able to demonstrate to client and feedback internally for improvements
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
Do you consider yourself a good communicator who enjoys interacting with clients and team?
You will be working in the production team and also working closely with Data Scientists and Engineers reporting directly to the CTO.
Your duties will include analysing hardware and software requirements and proposing solutions as well as designing and building solutions and applications. Please note this is not a pre-sales role, this will be a technical engineer role whilst you will need to good communication and presentation skills to liaise with your team and demonstrate to clients.
Do you have experience within the automotive sector?
Why should I join?
- Working on cutting-edge research with immediate industrial applications
- Vibrant start-up environment, sharing insights with international teams in Berlin & U.S.
- Strong focus on personal development through: Conferences, training and courses
- Transportation ticket
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Top 10 Data Science research company within the DACH region
- Increase technical know-how in autonomous driving development through ML, Embedded Design and Neural Networks
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.