Freelance C++ Developer – Automotive.
Freelance C++ Developer – Automotive
Job Title: C++ Developer - Voice Recognition
Working Hours: Full-Time
Remote Possibility: Fully Remote
Contract Length: 9 Months
Language Skills: Must be a German Resident & Minimum B-Level German Language
- Enabling speech assistant tech in the vehicle infotainment.
- Design, documenting, implementing, integrating and testing your code
- Connecting low-level interfaces, tech and frameworks with high-level user interaction designs
- Developing a new voice UI using modern C++ & the latest tools.
- 5+ Years of experience working with C++
- Previous working with different Software Systems
- Know-how in testing Units & Components
- Experience with GUI's
- Background with speech dialog systems or in-vehicle infotainment systems
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Requirements Coordinator (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für den Einsatz bei unserem Kunden, einem gloabl tätigen Tier1-Automotive-Supplier, suchen wir derzeit einen Requirements Coordinator (m/w/d). Anforderungen:...
Tech Lead C++
Apply Now Freelance Tech Lead C++ - On-Site - 6 Months Job - Tech Lead Client Location - Dusseldorf Remote...
C++ Architect - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: C++ Architect Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote possible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.