Front-End Web Developer.
Front-End Web Developer
€50000 - €60000 per annum|
Front-End Web Developer - 100% Remote
For a start-up company, we are looking for a web developer who will improve their user experience by maximizing their UI.
What will you do?
The company is working to re-innovate its front-end. They are looking for an independent developer who will take the responsibility to bring up their tools to the next level. You are free to come up with new ideas and work closely together with the leading board of the company to translate the wishes of their channels into online solutions.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of experience with Angular, HTML, CSS, and PHP (they work a little bit with PHP, no hard skills needed but some knowledge is nice to have).
- You have a background in Interaction designing or Web development which you can show via Github or a Portfolio.
- You are a strong communicative person with a nice personality.
- Proactive in the way you work.
- You must be in the Netherlands or Germany (or willing to relocate to the Netherlands with an EU citizenship).
What does the company offer?
- Salary up to 60K gross per year excluding awesome secondary benefits.
- 25 days of holiday and holiday allowance.
- Work with the newest tools and technologies.
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
Please contact Sayf Idais, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com or 020 30 585 41. If this isn't for you, feel free to reach out. We have lots of great jobs open now!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Angular Developer - Worldwide Platform
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Angular Developer to work for our client: Well Know Delivery Platform. This is...
Sr Frontend Developer
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Developer for our client who are building The NFT platform for Luxury...
Apply Now Looking to hire Frontenders for a Blockchain company. Offering the first secure, scalable platform capable of bridging the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.