FS .NET Developer Impacting Music.
FS .NET Developer Impacting Music
700000 - 850000 per annum|
This is an opportunity to empower the world of entertainment and connect artists with fans everywhere and anywhere.
Music and Art have played a major part in everyday life, and has previously helped shape cultures, languages and borders around the world.
Artists globally now compete for fans attention and engagement, but fan consumption is fragmented across multiple platforms, and this is an opportunity to now connect everything in one place….Connect billions of fans with the content they love!
Working closely with major music labels, major stars and even a up-and-coming future stars you will help impact their careers by joining one of the world's leading off platform entertainment discovery networks and helping them continuously evolve further.
This is a company of over 100 developers, engineers, PM's and more that are located in every corner of the globe with the common denominator being a passion for Music and Art!
Now seeking a Data Engineer to support their mission of creating value through data
- Provide technical leadership in designing, building, delivering, operating and maintaining services that are highly reliable, robust and scalable using modern, proven tools and technologies.
- Work across the entire team to turn ideas and business requirements into working products, while balancing technical trade-offs and addressing technical debt.
- Troubleshoot technical challenges in software designs and production incidents.
- Drive improvements on aspects such as test automation, code quality, performance and cost-efficiency.
- Act as a mentor for other team members, showing them the way to be more productive, effective and efficient.
Abilities and Skills:
- Solid experience in .NET Core, Node.js, Vue.js or similar.
- Experience developing scalable distributed systems, APIs, and microservices for SaaS products.
- Have experience with unit/integration/end to end/performance testing.
- Experience working with Cloud environments and technologies (like Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience using Docker and containerized architectures (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Experience in DevOps and CD/CI best practices and tools (GitHub, GitOps, GitHub Actions, Terraform).
- Exposure to observability and monitoring.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Not afraid of taking on hard challenges and diving into unknown territory.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company and are comfortable with putting systems in place and adjusting and adapting when needed.
You can expect
- A modern and flexible employer
- Fully remote role or paid relocation to Copenhagen
- Monthly budget for mental and physical wellness
- Catered lunch if in office
- 25 days of vacation days not including the festivals you would attend during work!
- International and diverse team with office locations around the world
- Social and team events
- Laptop and phone compensation
- Competitive salary + fringe benefits (Pension, etc)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.