If you've got a background in the end-to-end development lifecycle or new products and features to carry a product forward then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
Working in the company's Munich office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Implementing your own ideas to drive the product forward
- Developing a clear architecture
- Leading the end-to-end technical project management
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background, in the end-to-end development lifecycle of new products and features to carry a product forward.
They'll also need you to have experience of using tools such as Docker & Kubernetes.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Good German language skills
- Know-how in one of the major frontend frameworks (React,Vue or Angular)
We need you to be in touch with modern technology and be able to balance enthusiasm for new ideas with realistic commercial viability.
What can I earn?
This Full Stack Developer position offers a basic salary between €60,000 - €85,000 per annum
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
Established in 2017, they are a modern web development and IT consulting company.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have the freedom to express their own new ideas to improve processes
- Have a healthy work-life balance
- Have a voice within the company
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Full Stack Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.