Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
The IT department is responsible for the adaptation and further development of various systems and applications of our stakeholders. We understand and speak the language of the departments and end users as well as the language of IT.
So that we can keep up with the rapid development in the future and ensure stable operation, we are looking for a committed and passionate personality as Senior Full Stack Developer for our location in St.Gallen.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: St. Gallen
- Remote: Flexible
- Duration: 12 months (Extension likely, needs approval)
- As part of a self-organized departmentyou will be offered a lot of flexibility and independence. The transparent and participative form of organization gives you a wide range of opportunities to get involved and help shape our developments and organization.
- You can be sure of exciting and varied challenges in the development and operation of our systems.
- Projects and intentions are always implemented in new team compositions in the department and thus enable exchange across the entire department. You can take part and contribute your strengths and desires.
- We try to promote the passion/interests of our employees and don't want to miss out on having fun together.
- Flexible working hours and a combination of presence time in the office and home office are possible.
- Experienced Working with Angular, Java, Spring
- Very good analytical and programming skills and several years of experience in software development in the Angular and Spring ecosystem.
- Experience in the application and operation of container architectures (Openshift / Kubernetes).
- Automation of CI/CD pipelines and DevSecOps are important to you and you already have experience with them (ArgoCD, Helm, Gitlab).
- Experience with application security, API security and secure coding. You are familiar with Security by Design.
- Open mindset and high team skills, but you are also independent and self-organized.
- You have internalized agile methods and use them skillfully with others (SCRUM).
- Complex problems tempt you and you see change as an opportunity and like to help shape it with a constructive mindset.
- Very good knowledge of German
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Expense Management Specialist
Apply Now Freelance Expense Management Specialist - Remote - 12 Months Job - Expense Management Specialist Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now I am actively looking for a TEST MANAGER for one of the biggest marine transportation companies in the...
Freelance HR Business Analyst
Apply Now Freelance HR Business Analyst - 3 months Job - HR Business Analyst Client Location - Potsdam Remote work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.