Full-stack Engineer (Dutch Speaking).
Full-stack Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
Java | AWS| Medior to Senior | Full-Stack| Amsterdam| Permanent | €80,000 per annum
We are looking for a Full-stack Software Developer to support an international company in building a new microservice infrastructure for their core product.
The company you are going to work for is a pioneer in IT Services and currently, it is going through a lot of digitalization and there are a lot of new projects at the moment.
If you are passionate to work on a new project with the most recent technologies then let's find out more.
As a Full-Stack Software Developer, it is required for you to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related subjects.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab and RDS.
- Strong communication skills.
What will you receive as a Full-Stack Software Developer?
Annual salary up to €80,000 including 8% holiday allowance.
✨ Attractive pension scheme
Lease car or mobility budget
Flexible working hours
A passionate and multicultural team
Already looking forward to join this exciting team? Click "Apply Now" and let's get started.
Reach me out at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Full Stack Java Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
Full stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.