Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
Swiss Franc140000.00 - Swiss Franc160000.00 per annum + + relocation + leadership
seit 11 Monaten
Head of IT Architecture: Switzerland
I am working on behalf of a renowned and global company who provide leading-edge tools, technologies and software within the construction industry whilst operating in main hubs working in agile pockets and providing innovative technical solutions for their customers.
This dynamic and fast-paced company offer an international and diverse working culture with a big focus on teamwork.
As my clients have had the fortune of being extremely busy throughout this year with projects increasing, they have not been affected by the current pandemic and therefore this stable and primary family run business are looking to continue to grow and scale further.
You will be responsible for leading the IT Architecture team, including being globally responsible for the overall IT Architecture, whilst offering guidance through technology and creating business decisions based on the landscape of their technical solutions.
- Driving digitisation ambitions and pushing solution architecture landscape to the next level
- Leading a team of Lead Solution Architects
- Defining architecture principals
- Working in cloud- based applications
- Must hold a Masters degree (Comp Science, Information Systems, Engineering etc)
- Proven experience in either: AWS, Azure, Software Development, Microservices
- Strong communication skills, creative, innovative and open-minded people with strong architecture knowledge and people management skills
- Multi-year experience with Software design/architecture patterns/cloud native applications/backend integration tech
Benefits to yourself include huge amounts of freedom and autonomy to identify technical solutions, strong growth potential throughout the business globally, working with like-minded people, relocation packages, childcare and flexible working patterns + lots more!
Please reach out directly to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and call availability to discuss in more detail.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.