CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
***Required: A new Hardware / Software Developer to work for my client***
If you've got a background in the field of hardware design and object-oriented software development as well as hardware-related application software then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be reliable for the development of their existing measurement technology products as well as new developments based on customer and market requirements.
You'll be based in the company's Bar office and you'll report to the Hardware/Software Developer.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in the fields of hardware design and object-oriented software development, as well as hardware-related application software.
They'll also need you to have experience of version control systems and issue trackers (e.g., Subversion, Git, mantis, JIRA), as well as a prior background in agile software development, which would be advantageous.
Plus, you'll need some experience of programming knowledge of fpgas (using VHDL e.g. Xilinx) is an advantage.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Reliability, initiative, quality awareness, team spirit and customer orientation
- Completed master's degree in electrical engineering or comparable training as well as further training in the direction of software development
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Hardware / Software Developer role and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: You'll need a full driving licence for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
What can I earn?
This Hardware / Software Developer position offers an attractive basic salary of up to CHF130,000 per annum.
In addition, you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Excellent office space with ergonomic workstations and sophisticated it equipment, as well as a modern co-working area at the baar headquarters for flexible working
- Meaningful job in a forward-thinking, ecologically responsible firm
- From complimentary fruit to cheap lunch menus, given work clothing and a mobile phone subscription, to individual use of bicycles or e-scooters and pool automobiles, there is something for everyone
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is in charge of the most advanced control and automation systems, as well as environmental and energy measurement technologies.
Is there anything else I should know?
Interviews are scheduled to be held on the week commencing 11th July 2022.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Hardware / Software Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded C++ Developer
Apply Now Do you want to join a marketing leading consultancy and design house that specialises in the manufacturing of...
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Sind Sie ein Embedded Developer, der für ein marktführendes Unternehmen der Medizintechnik arbeiten möchte? Möchten Sie in einem...
Firmware & Hardware Engineer
Apply Now Are you an Embedded Developer who wants to work for a market-leading IoT devices company? Do you want...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.