Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
£50000 - £85000 per annum
seit 6 Monaten
My client are looking for a full-time iOS Developer (m/f/d) for the development of their Smartphone and Tablet applications.
What you can expect:
- Development of native iOS applications with a focus on quality and user experience
- Agile software development processes (both Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on involvement from conception until rollout
- A motivated team of experts in the area of mobile software development
- Work on exciting and diverse projects, at times directly in-house with the client
What you should bring to the table:
- Enthusiasm for coding and mobile technologies
- Degree in informatics or similar qualification
- Very good knowledge of the iOS platform and Swift
- Experience with Core Data and/or SQLite
- Prior involvement in the conception, development and rollout of projects
- Experience with software automatic testing
- Strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and client focus
- Some prior involvement in Open Source Communities is desirable
- Knowledge with Reactive Programming is desirable
What they offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Independent working environments
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity feel free to reach out to me via email at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.