€50000 - €80000 per annum|
iOS Developer - Swift/Objective-C/Leipzig/Germany
Are you passionate about tech and mobile applications? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing mobile agencies? Would you like to work with big name brands like BMW, Disney, Daimler, Microsoft etc? If so, this could be the job for you!
Our customer is the leading specialist agency in Germany for the design and development of applications for smartphones, tablets, smart watches and smart TV. They have ambitious growth plans and need a talented iOS Developer to join their team in their Leipzig office.
The ideal person will have;
· Fluent English language skills
· Solid knowledge of Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments
· Very good knowledge of native app development with Swift
· Objective-C a plus
· Degree education
· Innovative application development in Swift
· Working in a scrum/agile environment
· Creation of test scenarios to ensure product quality
· Planning of new mobile projects
· Opportunity to work with the latest technologies & well-known brands
· Flexible working hours
· Regular team events and conference visits
· Modern offices and central location in Leipzig
· German courses for international employees
If this sounds like somewhere you would be keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch shortly. For further information please contact Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
Senior Android Engineer
Apply Now I'm currently helping a client of mine find a Senior Android Engineer to join their team and your...
Android Team Lead
Apply Now I'm currently helping a client of mine find an Android Team Lead to join their team and your...
iOS/Android Software Engineer
Apply Now I am currently helping a client of mine find an iOS/Android Software Engineer to join their team and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.