Lead Front-end Engineer.
Lead Front-end Engineer
kr800000 - kr1000000 per annum|
We are searching for an experienced, passionate, and structured Lead Front-end Engineer to join our engineering team in Oslo, Norway.
We build and manage a powerful content platform used by organizations worldwide. The platform is open source and delivered as both software and a cloud service. We are using a modern tech stack based on React, Next.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Kubernetes, and Java.
You have experience leading developers, building, and improving user experience, and delivering high-quality applications and features.
- Strong project management skills in an agile environment
- Collaborate closely with the product owner and developers
- Eye for good design and UX
- Good understanding of system architecture principles
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in your space
- Like to share your knowledge and passion
- University degree in computer science, or similar
- English oral and written proficiency (willingness to learn Norwegian)
- Work permit in Norway/EU
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
Tech lead - Fullstack Developer
Apply Now The Role: We are looking for a someone to join our passionate and innovative team creating soltuons that...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.