Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
€65000 - €85000 per annum + home + flexi-hours
etwa 2 Jahre
Fancy yourself as the final decision maker in everything Frontend related?
You can handle tech leadership and making frontend architecture decisions?
Bridging communication gaps between other Dev's and business units within a company is a skill you already possess?
Lead / Senior Frontend Developer - Mediapark, Cologne
If there was a bigger team of Frontend Dev's around you, I would title this "Head of Frontend Development". But since the other 6 Dev's in the programming team are all backend PHP, that would be a misleading title.
In this role you will solve a current challenge in an adept programming team. Whilst this team boasts fantastic expertise in backend PHP, microservices, DevOps and scaling enterprise systems securely, they are missing a truly fantastic Frontend mind.
To complete the arsenal of coding genius's we need a person who can take total ownership of this interesting products Frontend which are built in React.js.
The company I speak of own their own product. A platform which is servicing thousands of users across the Netherlands and Germany.
There will be expansion of services and users in other European and Asian countries in the coming years. But before any of that growth can be pursued the state of the current product must be improved.
The attitude at this business is geared towards "quality first". Why spend €€€'s marketing a shitty product to users who won't take it up?
Instead the mindset is to build something people really love and the users will contribute significantly to the marketing objective themselves.
What's your purpose here?
- To lead the direction and execution of all Frontend engineering - exactly how is up to you. It sounds so simple...
What is offered in return for your time?
- Highly flexible working conditions
- Weekly home office is available, though not 100% remote since we have a high team spirit to maintain!
- Modern engineering tools at your disposal and suggested improvements welcome
- A culture of ownership and freedom in your work. Don't expect to be bossed around...
- Did you see the salary budget? We know great brains aren't cheap, we won't try and reduce your value
What experience are we hoping to hire?
- A frontend master, that goes without saying. You should be pretty adept in ReactJS too
- An enthusiastic character. Probably you have your own personal tech projects to share with us
- A fluent English speaker. Clear, open and transparent communication is critical
- Natural leader, but not a dictator...
You'll have an intern developer to mentor and coach in the ways of React
You'll hold tremendous responsibilities that might have bottom line impacts
You are very, very important!
If you feel that you are up for the challenge, let's talk.
Submit your most recent CV, be sure to include your direct contact details and expect to hear from me soon!