Learning and Development Specialist
Learning and Development Specialist.
Learning and Development Specialist
£30000 - £40000 per annum|
Learning & Development Manager
Reporting to CEO & CFO
Darwin Recruitment - Head Office UK, Cumberland House, 2nd & 3rd Floor, 129 High Street, Billericay, Essex, CM12 9AH
Travel: Approximately 20% overseas travel
Direct reports: None
Key interfaces: Entire business
*This list is not exhaustive and where applicable additional duties may be added where the company deem necessary and reasonable.
Darwin Recruitment Job Description
Systems training and responding to tickets.
The Learning & Development Manager's primary purpose is to own the Learning & Development function, taking full accountability for aligning all training interventions to support the strategic aims for the business, to see a positive ROI of the L&D function and underpin a High-Performance Culture within Darwin. The Learning & Development manager will also be responsible for management of the outsourced training providers.
* Obtaining and maintaining a deep understanding of sales systems and processes
* Developing a curriculum for sales teams aligned with company career frameworks
* Scheduling and where applicable delivering training relevant to the curriculum
* Identifying internal experts to deliver training for various areas of the curriculum
* Assessing and building relationships with external experts to ensure full curriculum can be fulfilled (where internal expertise may not exist)
* Seek to bring external expertise in-house
* Organise and deliver training for new systems and processes ensuring:
o Adoption of best practice
o Sales teams gain and retain the required level of systems knowledge
o Talent Rover, Daxtra, Sourcebreaker and LinkedIn (to name a few applications) where this role will lead training
* Organising skills based assessments/quizzes for Sales to ensure processes and skills are of a high quality and maintained throughout the company
o Any areas of weakness are identified and addressed
* Plan departmental training budgets, forecasting costs and delegate numbers in conjunction with Finance Director.
* Working with Senior Management, team leadership and staff to identify skills gaps, using the appropriate assessment methods and measurement systems.
* Be proactive to be informed of relevant skill and qualifications required by staff for effective performance.
* Develop and own end-to-end Induction/On boarding training for Sales
* Support sales population with follow-up and desk based coaching activities.
* Ensure training materials, processes and external providers are review periodically to ensure material is innovative and aligned to business strategy.
* Tracking progress of individuals throughout the curriculum
o Sets long and short-term goals for Consultants both activity and curriculum based
o Assesses performance versus goals
* Ensure constant development of staff
* Ensure sales, systems and process reinforcement training takes place
* Ensure training is attended and is engaging for attendees
* Communicating and reinforcing what high performance looks like and how to achieve this
* Assessment of the success of training and reporting on this to the Board. This should identify successes, failures and where training can be modified to better benefit the business. Providing clear Management Information on ROI.
Skills/Experience Required (Mandatory/Desirable)
* Minimum of 4 years+ experience of writing and delivering sales training, to entry - intermediate level (M). Ideal candidates will have experience gained from the Recruitment Industry. (D)
* Strong understanding of the commercial impact that L&D has on the profitability of the business (M)
* Capable of keeping up to date with L&D developments and best practice perspective to gain competitive advantage (M)
* Confident and engaging communication style (M)
* Able to deal confidently, calmly and professionally (M)
* Creative thinker have a creative and engaging style when delivering / creating training interventions. (M)
* Able to quickly gain respect of peers and influence at Senior Management level. (M)
* Strong organisation skills (M)
* IT and systems competent (M)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Ben Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Marketing Executive - Recruitment
Darwin Recruitment are a global, specialist tech recruitment organisation with offices in Essex, Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Zurich and Baltimore....
Microsoft EUC Architect
Microsoft EUC Architect in Amsterdam (Hybrid) For an international company I am looking for a Microsoft Architect able to take...
Lead MS 365
Lead MS 365 in Amsterdam (hybrid) For an international organization I am looking for an MS 365 expert able to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.