Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
fast 2 Jahre
Would you like to work for one of the top partners for financial innovation, who are providing customized web-based financial information and trading? With more than 350 banks and exchange authorities in over 19 countries using their tailor-made solutions, you can rest assured that you would be joining a reputable and well-founded company.
One of their core beliefs is that their company is only as strong as employees, so they place a lot of value on being one of the best companies to work for. They do this by providing flexibility and autonomy, bright and communicative workspaces and encouraging personal and career development training. Based on their employee reviews, they have been able to create a culture that people enjoying spending time in.
They're looking to grow their team and looking for a Linux System Administrator to join their team. As a system administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the team in regard to their existing server systems.
Your Task and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the existing server systems which are currently 95% CentOS, approx. 700 servers and VMs
- Supporting existing LAN / WAN data network
- Remote maintenance of the data centers which are outside of Munich
- Ensuring IT production from 8 am to 800 pm, availability overnight and on weekends
- Excellent Linux and Network knowledge
- Programming experience in at least one scripting language (Bash or Perl or Ruby)
- Experience with MySQL, Icinga, Puppet or Git is a plus
You Will Get:
- Flexible hours
- No dress code
- Personal training
- Short and quick decision-making processes
- 30 days of vacation
- An awesome, bright office with a terrace, grill and shower
- Open communication and flat hierarchies
- Team and company events
- Company pension schemes
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to Damla.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan