Mid/Senior – Frontend Developer
Mid/Senior – Frontend Developer.
Mid/Senior – Frontend Developer
kr7500000 - kr9000000 per annum|
Calling out all Senior Frontend Developers!
We know that diversity is a strength. We therefore encourage all qualified persons to apply, regardless of age, gender and background. Our premises in the center of Bergen are universally designed. As relatives, we care a little extra about our customers, colleagues - and the environment around us. We are proud that those of us who work here score our workplace highly for well-being and a good working environment. We're a stable company owned by 27 savings banks and former fire insurance companies. We have over 300 employees at the head office in Bergen, and more than 250,000 private and business customers with good insurance solutions in life and non-life insurance. With skilled advisers in the bank, Varig and our own, we are represented in 200 locations around the country. Since we started in 2007, we have had significant growth, and we still have big growth ambitions. We are the ones who think insurance should be as easy as it is safe.
- Work with and develop your own IT solutions
- End-to-end responsibility from problem solving and analysis to development, production setting and follow-up
- Work interdisciplinary with strong ownership of the solutions that are developed
What were looking for
- Preferably several years of experience as a developer Experience as a tech lead/architect in a development team is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Modern web development, preferably in the form of REST/JSON microservices
- Experience with Elm, F#, React, .Net, Node JS, SQL Server, Typescript, NServiceBus or mobile development platforms is a plus
- Likes to work in a team and contribute to good cooperation
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology and explore new issues
- Commitment and interest in customers, users and team members
- Flat structure and exciting opportunities in a broad and ambitious IT environment
- Good, engaging and informal working environment in financial house
- Very good opportunities to influence and participate in the development of future insurance solutions
- Thorough training in insurance
- Very favorable pension and insurance schemes, as well as prices for non-life insurance and mortgages
- Shorter working hours in the summer
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Brandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Front end developer
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing media companies in the Nordics? About us We offer a...
React & Python Dev.- Sustainable Ind.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Software Engineer My client is an exclusive digital marketplace that matches timber suppliers...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.