€65000 - €85000 per annum|
NB: For this position we can only consider local candidates.
We are looking for a Network Engineer with automation skills that is comfortable with taking ownership of network layers and infrastructure, someone that can design and provide expert driven solutions optimized for given constraints. The team is responsible for running customers' mission critical applications on hybrid environments. This client designs, builds and maintains using both public and private cloud solutions. They use a mixture of logical, virtual, and physical infrastructure components to fully integrate these environments and leverage our infrastructures to get the best results for their customers' applications.
In this role you understand the entire (customer) environment, you are working on and you are the go-to-person for any design and network related topics that pop up in either your team or teams around you. As a Network Automation Engineer, you can drill down on anything related to networking and infrastructure elements. Automation is part of their everyday thinking.
Our ideal candidate looks like this:
- Proven track record as a Network Engineer
- Solid troubleshooting skills: able to root out performance challenges across a complex landscape and to remediate security issues
- Experience with either Cisco, Juniper, Arista or other networks
- Experience with automation and scripting (Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash)
- Bringing along public cloud experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) would be a preference
- If you have experience on network architecture design but would like to further develop this, we can accommodate this
What does our client offer?
- Excellent base salary (up to 85k per year, based on 40 hours) and an end-of-year bonus
- 25+ Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A laptop and phone which can also be used privately
- Great pension scheme
- Option for a Lease car or mobility budget
Looking for a new challenge as a Network Automation Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile? We ask you to apply even if you fit for 70%.
Apply now! Contact Nezar at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: Juniper, Fortinet, HPE Aruba, Meraki, VMware, Cisco, VPN, vLan, STP, Stacking, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, Ansible, Python, VMware, Hyper-V, Visio, ITIL, AWS, GCP, Azure, NetApp
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Linux Systems Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only considering local candidates with a driver's license and car as travel...
Endpoint Security Engineer
Apply Now ENDPOINT SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for an Endpoint Security...
Information Security manager
Apply Now We are looking for a strong contributor who will be passionate about coaching and mentoring our business on...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.