kr700000 - kr1000000 per annum|
My client responds to the region's most serious cyberattacks. They work side by side with Europe's most important organisations and critical infrastructure.
Looking for experienced candidates who combine technical expertise and academic dedication with business understanding and communication skills. You have worked for a while with security or within related disciplines, and want to develop your professional profile further and become a trusted advisor within the security profession.
- Perform vulnerability analyses and penetration tests of web applications, API and mobile apps.
- Perform code revision and analyse code for zero-days.
- Establish processes and create technical tools for secure development and DevSecOps.
- Establish processes and create technical tools for security testing and handling vulnerabilities.
- Assist in procurement processes and outsourcing.Assist with the establishment of cloud solutions and migration, and establish routines for secure operation
- Establish and development internal test and automation tools
looking for someone that:
- Has minimum three years of experience within development, testing/security testing.
- Has relevant certifications from infosec and pentesting.
- Has experience with security related work within agile development, DevOps/DevSecOps, Cloud, microservices, serverless computing, automation, and relevant technologies.
- Has knowledge about frameworks related to secure development, like Microsoft SDL and BSIMM.
- Is eligible for security clearance in Norway.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.