Platform Engineer Fintech.
Platform Engineer Fintech
€65000 - €90000 per annum|
Other Data Jobs
Do you value making a difference and always finding new ways to do your work? Do you get excited when you save precious time and focus on automation? Do you have ample experience with platform engineering?
One of the biggest financial players in the Dutch market is looking for an experienced Platform Engineer to build components of the platform that enables the users to build scalable pipelines, deploy models in production, and perform data discovery and metadata management. You will focus on finding innovative ways to improve storage performance, and resource management for data processing frameworks end to ensure a secure and scalable data platform to facilitate the best decision-making.
I'm looking for someone who:
- has 4+ years hands-on experience in delivering large-scale data platforms in an on-premise environment
- Is an expert in programming in Python and/or one of the following: Java/Scala/Kotlin, Golang and Bash scripting
- Has a strong experience with SQL/NoSQL data stores (Hive, Cassandra) and other distributed systems (Spark, Kafka)
- Is great at containerization (k8s, Kubernetes) in an on-prem environment
- knows virtualization, auto-scaling, S3 storage, code versioning, and CI/CD tools like the palm of their hand
- is an ace at implementing continuous delivery and deployment solutions (GitLab, Azure DevOps)
- is detail-oriented, a good communicator (in professional English, both spoken and written), security-minded, and a team player
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Highly competitive salary of up to €90.000 annually, depending on your background and experience
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on the contract
- Great pension scheme and other benefits
- A dynamic environment, working on challenging projects, with endless opportunities
- Focus on your personal growth and an informal yet agile working environment
I'm looking forward to telling you more about this role, so please apply if it sounds interesting. I encourage you to apply even if you fit for 60% to the job description.
Chat first? Contact me at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Data Jobs.
Apply Now THE VISIBLE PART OF THE INVISIBLE MACHINE My client has created where work comes together-with a beautiful workspace...
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For an end product company with long tradition in the Netherlands I am searching for Senior Business Analyst...
Platform Engineer Fintech
Apply Now Do you value making a difference and always finding new ways to do your work? Do you get...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.