Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
etwa 1 Jahr
This is an opportunity for a Principal Backend Engineer to join one of the world's leading Software Engineers, and one of Germany's best employers.
This company is investing heavily to drive innovation with the low-code, no-code, field. You will join a team that is building a next-generation hyper-automation and process management platform. The solution will be used by global enterprise companies - your role as a Principal Engineer is to ensure the platform is robust and ready to scale!
The role could be based in Walldorf, Berlin, or from other German locations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Redesigning and structuring their architecture to improve reliability and scalability
- Writing server-side code using TypeScript and Node.js
- Ensuring best practices are maintained across the build and deployment process
- Coaching other developers to help them create reliable, and reusable code
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders within the enterprise company; and making contributions to architectural decisions which will affect the whole enterprise
You should have:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Backend Development, with professional experience using TypeScript and Node.js
- Strong SQL Experience
- Proven experience in a Staff, Principle or Lead Engineer role - or working as a Software Architect
- Proven experience building highly scalable applications in enterprise environments
- Great communication skills to share your knowledge with other developers
- Familiarity with Kubernetes deployments (preferred)
This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career by taking a high-impact role within one of the most innovative areas of a global leader in enterprise software. The business is recognised as one of Germany's best employers, the role includes a competitive salary and a host of other benefits.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.