Product Manager – Workforce Management.
Product Manager – Workforce Management
We are working with a Fintech Company that utilize AI and machine learning technologies to monitor capital markets and they provide support to investors, regulators, policymakers and stakeholders. As a company, they oversee more than 624,000 brokers across the country and analyze billions of markets every day. They are looking for a Product Manager to work remotely, who can manage and oversee User Insight, Product Definition, Product Portfolio, Product Planning and Prioritization and Product Development.
· Develops deep understanding of the business and product areas within the product group, as well as the relevant data that can be used to inform key decisions
· Defines multiple products and/or complex products and identifies gaps and user needs by creating vision, strategy, and requirements documents for product(s)
· Performs experiments and organizes primary research to uncover additional user value
Product Portfolio Management
· Develops, manages, and owns the product roadmap for multiple products and/or complex products
· Demonstrates expertise across multiple products which facilitates discovery and drives enterprise capabilities
· Builds partnerships with relevant stakeholder teams
· Builds and leverages solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, UI/UX, architecture, and technology teams to facilitate product and user success
Product Planning & Prioritization
· Leads the product planning process across multiple products and/or complex products by overseeing the development of requirements documents (user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases) for products or product releases
· Maintains a prioritized backlog based on defined user value, aligning with product strategy and resource capacity; uses data and analytics to prioritize the product backlog appropriately
· Works closely with UI/UX to set the direction for the design of the user experience for their products
· Determines and monitors release goals, prioritization, implementation, and iteration plans for their products according to user value
· Resolve escalated issues
· Facilitates the development process by reviewing demos with the technology team and validating acceptance criteria for multiple products and/or complex products
· Provides UX/UI approval for the assigned products
· Tracks the development work and drives resolution of escalated issues and bugs for their products
· Identifies issues that will keep their products from delivering on time or at the right level of quality, assesses alternatives to resolve, builds a plan for resolution, and directly resolves or communicates to leadership
· Identifies, reviews, and resolves issues and blockers in partnership with team members that may delay the launch or impede the success of product(s)
· Develops product documentation and training materials for users in support of product launches
· Tracks and reports on product launch metrics, utilizing feedback to drive associated actions and product iteration
· Gather feedback to appropriate teams from feature release
· Works with internal and external teams and users to identify, classify, and resolve product and product group-level user issues
· Identifies new and innovative methods and metrics for tracking product success, works with the technology team to improve reports and monitoring
· Works with stakeholder teams to actively monitor metrics
· Tracks performance trends and gathers user feedback to determine product group-level gaps, development opportunities, and if necessary, product end-of-life plans
· Attends business reviews, providing critical input and expert insights to inform the business cases, business strategy, and development of new products
· Works with cross-functional leaders and experts to establish best practices and identify opportunities to improve the product development and delivery process
· Follow, understand, and apply relevant industry trends, research, and best practices in technology and product management
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.James Thomson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.