Product Operations Manager.
Product Operations Manager
Product Operations Manager
As Product Operations Manager you will be part of the Product Operations team within the Digital Products and Demand domain and will directly impact the strategy and execution. Join our Product Operations team and be part of a dynamic, exciting, and engaging business, so we can discover what's next together.
What are you going to do?
The Product Operations Manager supports the Product organization to operate efficiently & effectively at scale.
The product cycle is split into three distinct phases:
- Product Discovery: you will work on problem & opportunity assessments, solution discovery & cross-team planning and alignment. Implementation, governance, and utilization & implementation of OKR's cross the product teams.
- Product Development: supporting PI-Planning (planning in 6-week cycles), dependency management, risk management, resource management. Ensuring that all affected product teams stay in sync and tackle problems in a common methodical manner to drive further efficiency.
- Product go-to-market (GTM) & measuring value in market: You will ensure all products have KPI-trees, a KPI framework, implemented analytics, connectivity between KPI-tree, default GTM templates, processes, and procedures to drive cross-team, cross-functional and cross-domain initiatives.
- The Product Operations Manager collaborates very closely with the Head of Product, Product Leads, Product Owners, Digital Analysts, UX Research, UX Design and functional leads within the digital transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- You have worked as a Product Manager (e2e responsible) before, preferable a SaaS product.
- Prior experience in digital transformation.
- Prior experience in a fast-growing scale-up organization.
- You're strong with Agile methodologies, working in Agile environments.
- Planning savvy, technology savvy, Hands-on mentality, bias for action.
- General consulting skills, building Excels, PowerPoints, organizing sessions, building reports based on information in systems like Jira, Confluence.
- Fluent in English is required. Dutch would be a nice to have.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tony Sleper
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.